We are your advocates, working exclusively for you, not the insurance company.
How We Can Help
Since 1941, Goodman-Gable-Gould/Adjusters International has been helping families along the East Coast, from New York to Florida, manage the uncertainty of how they will recover from flood damage. We are specialists in the insurance claims process and level the playing field with the insurance company. We strategize with you from the beginning to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of your family.
Our public adjusters will conduct a thorough review of your policy and document all flood damage. This includes creating an inventory of possessions and property damaged and lost. We present this in a detailed claim and negotiate to ensure a fair and equitable settlement.
What to Focus on After Flood Damage
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions. Contact us for the answers and a complimentary review of your claim.
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- How can I get insurance to pay for flood damage?
- What is the difference between a public adjuster and a company or independent insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling my insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance from the insurance company?