We are your advocates, streamlining the claims process and ensuring you get a fair and equitable settlement from your insurer to restore your business.
How We Can Help
Goodman-Gable-Gould/Adjusters International has been advocating for policyholders since 1941. We help businesses of all sizes in all industries along the East Coast, from New York to Florida, manage their flood damage insurance claims. We strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of your immediate needs and long-term goals.
Our team of insurance professionals is fluent in all aspects of commercial insurance policies and removes the possibility of an unreasonable damage assessment from your insurer. We thoroughly analyze your policy, document the full scope of your flood damage, and accurately calculate the income lost from business interruption. We present a detailed claim to your insurer and negotiate a fair and equitable settlement.
What to Focus on After Flood Damage
Before engaging your insurer, consider the following questions. Contact us for the answers and a complimentary review of your claim.
- What is my agent's/broker’s role?
- The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
- Wind Damage vs. Storm Surge vs. Flood Damage. What is covered?
- Why is a claims strategy so important?
- Am I impacted by coinsurance?
- Is a moisture survey necessary?