We are your claim specialists, streamlining the process to ensure an equitable settlement.
How We Can Help
Since 1941, Goodman-Gable-Gould/Adjusters International has been leveling the playing field for families along the East Coast, from the New York metropolitan area to Florida, by managing their storm damage claims. We strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of you and your family.
Our experts will conduct a full review of your policy, thoroughly document the damage, and create an inventory of damaged and lost possessions. We present a detailed claim and negotiate to ensure a fair and equitable settlement from your insurer.
What to Focus on After a Storm
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions. Contact us for the answers and a complimentary review of your claim.
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- How can I get insurance to pay for storm damage from a snow or ice storm, or nor’easter?
- What is the difference between a public adjuster and a company or independent insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's/broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance from the insurance company?