As your advocates, we streamline the preparation and presentation of your claim to the insurer and negotiate an equitable settlement.
How We Can Help
Since 1941, Goodman-Gable-Gould/Adjusters International has been helping families along the East Coast, from New York to Florida, manage their tornado and windstorm claims. We level the playing field with the insurance company and strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to secure the settlement you need to fully recover.
Our public adjusters conduct a full review of your policy, thoroughly document the damage, and create an inventory of possessions and property that were damaged and lost. We present this in a detailed claim and advocate on your behalf to ensure an equitable settlement from your insurer.
What to Focus on After a Windstorm
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions. Contact us for the answers and a complimentary review of your claim.
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- How can I get insurance to pay for tornado damage?
- What is the difference between a public adjuster and a company or independent insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance from the insurance company?