We are your trusted advisors, working on your behalf to streamline the insurance claims process.
How We Can Help
Since 1941, we have been helping families along the East Coast, from New York City to Florida, manage their hail damage claims. We strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to repair your home.
Our public adjusters will thoroughly review your homeowners insurance policy. We will accurately assess both the visible and the hidden damage to your home and property, present a detailed claim, and negotiate on your behalf with the insurance company.
What to Focus on After Hail
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions. Contact us for the answers and a complimentary review of your claim.
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- What is the process for hail damage restoration?
- How much of my time will this property damage insurance claim take?
- What is my broker or agent’s role? Will his/her role be active or passive? When faced with supporting my position or the insurance company’s, where will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance from the insurance company? What is reasonable?
- What is a Request for Proof of Loss? A Reservation of Rights Letter? A Request for Examination Under Oath?