We are your claim specialists and work exclusively for you, not the insurance company.
How We Can Help
Since 1941, Goodman-Gable-Gould/Adjusters International has been helping homeowners manage the uncertainty of how they will restore their property after an earthquake. We meet with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to make sure you fully recover.
Our team conducts a full review of your policy. We thoroughly document the damage and create an inventory of possessions that were damaged and lost. We then present a detailed claim and negotiate with the insurance company to ensure a fair and equitable settlement on your behalf.
What to Focus on After an Earthquake
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions. Contact us for the answers and a complimentary review of your claim.
- How can I minimize the emotional toll on my family?
- Why is a claims strategy so important?
- How much do I really need to know?
- How can I afford such a large deductible?
- How important is having my own engineer?
- How do I deal with hidden damage?