We are your advocates, working exclusively for you to secure a fair and equitable settlement from your insurer so that you can repair or rebuild as quickly as possible.
How We Can Help
Since 1941, Goodman-Gable-Gould/Adjusters International has been helping families from New York to Florida manage their roof and home collapse claims. We strategize with you from the beginning to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of your family.
Our public adjusters are experts in collapse claims and will identify what you are entitled to receive in your policy. We will remove the possibility of an unreasonable damage assessment from your insurer by thoroughly reviewing your policy and documenting all damage to prepare and present a detailed claim. We will then negotiate on your behalf to ensure a fair and equitable settlement.
What to Focus on After a Collapse
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions. Contact us for the answers and a complimentary review of your claim.
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- Does my home insurance cover roof or building collapse?
- What is the difference between a public adjuster and a building contractor evaluating the damage?
- How is the actual cash value of my home determined?
- Will I be able to get a cash advance to support my living expenses?
- What does it mean when the insurance company recommends a preferred vendor?
- Can I trust that I am getting the best results?