Insurance Claims for Winter Storm Damage
If your organization or community’s infrastructure is interrupted by a winter storm, you will not only face the challenges of securing everyone’s safety and protecting the rest of your property. You will now also have to secure the necessary funding for your recovery. There may be a roof collapse, a pipe bursting and causing water damage and possibly mold, or even sudden fire damage. Do you know if you are covered in your insurance policy? The effect of any unrecoverable disaster costs can be an immobilizing blow to your organization or community.
Our public adjusters have expertly managed claims for every type of disaster at the regional, state, and national levels. We are called upon by communities, non-profits, and government organizations for our unique ability to mobilize a top team of professionals who have the unmatched experience and comprehensive understanding of the laws, regulations, and policies involving disaster recovery. This enables us to consistently coordinate and obtain the maximum reimbursement for our clients, so that they may recover.
What To Focus On After Winter Storm Damage
Property Damage Losses Government & Non-Profits Claims Recovery Process
How Our Team Helps You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Government & Non-Profits We Have Helped
...This storm caused area wide damage with downed trees and extensive power outages. The storm was declared a local, State and Federal disaster (Disaster #1665)...[your team] demonstrated a sincere interest and willingness to work with Erie County in its efforts to document the incurred costs and finalize the volumes of paperwork necessary as part of the Federal Disaster relief efforts...
Podcast10.10.2016This podcast and the corresponding Disaster Recovery Today article titled, "Determining Eligibility: Methods for presenting disaster-related costs to FEMA to obtain eligibility" are educational pieces to inform our listeners about FEMA's Public Assistance program in terms of eligibility
PublicationIssue # 3039Webster's lead definition of "collapse" seems so clear and straightforward as to preclude the possibility of such an event being debatable. Yet in the field of property insurance, few concepts have been as open to interpretation...