Insurance Claim Services For Religious Organizations
When your religious organization suffers property damage, your main focus should be on getting your operations up and running—yesterday.
You don’t have time for a drawn out insurance claim process or for the stacks of complicated paperwork required. When your pews and offices are wiped out and the building is damaged, you need to recoup your losses fast.
At Adjusters International, our experts help religious organizations like yours, get the money they’re entitled to—sooner.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Factors To Consider
Religious Client References
- ADA Association
- Assembly of Saints
- B'Nai Zion & Young People's Synagogue
- bda, inc
- Boomer Esiason Foundation
- Carney Rod and Gun Club, Inc.
- The Center Club
- Chesapeake Service Systems Inc.
- Church Of Scientology
- Congregation Beth Shalom
- District of Columbia Jewish Community Center
- Epilepsy Foundation of Long Island
- First Baptist Church of Homestead
- Greater Topsail Area Chamber of Commerce
- Impact Systems Inc.
- Kettering Community
- Maryland Bible Society
- Montgomery County Volunteer Fire Rescue Association
- Outreach Christian Center
- Seeds of Peace Camp
- St. Luke's Episcopal Church
- Young Israel-Ezras
- Young Peoples Synagogue