Why Choose Us?
Since 1941, our team of expert loss consultants has been dedicated to relieving our clients of this burden. We handle every aspect of the claims process, from assessment and documentation to negotiation, ensuring you receive a fair and timely settlement. With GGG/AI by your side, you can focus on what truly matters – the smooth operation of your religious organization and the satisfaction of your members.
What We Do
Thorough Evaluation: As insurance professionals, we understand all areas of your policy, including coverage limitations, restrictions, coinsurance requirements, law and ordinance provisions, extended period of indemnity, fine arts coverage, policy time-deadlines, etc.
With You the Whole Way: We meet with you often to discuss your operations and create the right claims strategy to fit your immediate needs and long-term goals. Our experts stay in constant communication with you and the insurance company as we execute a plan that achieves your priorities. We will inspect and document the damaged property thoroughly.
Securing Equitable Settlements: We advocate for a swift and fair settlement from your property insurer to protect your interests and maximize your recovery.
In the aftermath of significant property damage, you're left wondering about the best course of action to accelerate your recovery.
You contact your insurance company, anticipating that they will promptly send out an adjuster and provide the coverage you have paid for. However, your claim will impact your insurer's financials – will their adjuster look out for your best interests?
This dynamic reveals the delicate balance between your needs and the financial intricacies of the insurance industry. Navigating this landscape effectively is crucial to ensure appropriate recovery, in accordance with the coverage you have paid for.
We Can Help
Understanding the "fine print" of your insurance policy before engaging in substantive discussions with your property insurer is essential. How the claim is presented and how the coverage is utilized can make a dramatic difference in your recovery amount. Our in-depth analysis of the policy, and expert guidance, built upon over 80+ years of experience in the insurance claims industry, is invaluable to your full recovery.
Key Considerations for Your Insurance Claim Process
- What is my broker's/agent’s role?
- Following a property damage loss, what are the duties and responsibilities of the policyholder?
- Does the adjuster work for us or the insurance company?
- Do the independent building consultants brought in by the insurance company work for the policyholder or for the insurance company?
- How quickly can we start rebuilding?
- Do you have a coinsurance provision in your policy, and how does that impact your recovery?
- How does the damage affect volunteers?
- How does the damage affect donations?
- What are the options when it comes to continuing services at some other location?
- How are items of religious and/or historical significance covered under our insurance policy?
- Are we able to quantify long-term effects of less effective community outreach?
- Can we compensate employees or volunteers who help with cleaning or restoration?
- How does our policy address increased costs due to new codes? If our insurance coverage is limited, what can we do about it?
- Will the insurance company pay for a construction manager?
- Can we relocate to a temporary facility? Will the policy cover any costs related to this?
- How can the way we present our claim affect our recovery?