Why Choose Us?
Since 1941, our team of expert loss consultants has been dedicated to relieving our clients of this burden. We handle every aspect of the claims process, from assessment and documentation to negotiation, ensuring you receive a fair and timely settlement. With GGG/AI by your side, you can focus on what truly matters – the smooth operation of your apartment complexes and the satisfaction of your tenants and your investors.
What We Do
Thorough Evaluation: As insurance professionals, we understand all areas of your policy, including coverage limitations, restrictions, coinsurance requirements, law and ordinance provisions, extended period of indemnity, policy time-deadlines, etc.
With You the Whole Way: We meet with you often to discuss your business operations and create the right claims strategy to fit your immediate needs and long-term goals. Our experts stay in constant communication with you and the insurance company as we execute a plan that achieves your priorities. We will inspect and document the damaged property thoroughly.
Securing Equitable Settlements: We advocate for a swift and fair settlement from your property insurer to protect your interests and maximize your recovery, avoiding diminution in value to your damaged property.
In the aftermath of significant property damage, you're left wondering about the best course of action to accelerate your recovery.
You contact your insurance company, anticipating that they will promptly send out an adjuster and provide the coverage you have paid for. However, your claim will impact your insurer's financials – will their adjuster look out for your best interests?
This dynamic reveals the delicate balance between your needs and the financial intricacies of the insurance industry. Navigating this landscape effectively is crucial to ensure appropriate recovery, in accordance with the coverage you have paid for.
We Can Help
Understanding the "fine print" of your insurance policy before engaging in substantive discussions with your property insurer is essential. How the claim is presented and how the coverage is utilized can make a dramatic difference in your recovery amount. Our in-depth analysis of the policy, and expert guidance, built upon over 80+ years of experience in the insurance claims industry, is invaluable to your full recovery.
Key Considerations for Your Insurance Claim
- Following a property damage loss, what are the duties and responsibilities of the policyholder?
- What are the tenant’s rights and obligations following a property damage loss?
- Are property owners required by their insurance company to protect the property from further damage and to mitigate the extent of the loss?
- What if the insurance company’s representatives do not arrive for days – what immediate steps should be taken by the policyholder, if any?
- Are relocation expenses for Section 8 Housing and HUD tenants covered?
- What is the importance of code upgrade coverage, especially when rebuilding after a fire?
- Do the independent building consultants brought in by the insurance company work for the policyholder or for the insurance company?
- Who does the personal property in your building belong to? How do you know which insurance company is responsible for paying for the repair or replacement of damaged personal property?
- Does your loss of rental income claim entail more than just submitting lease agreements?
- Is it beneficial for your property to be considered a total loss? Why might it not be?
- Does your insurance coverage include a coinsurance provision? How will that impact your claim?
- Will the continuing property management fees be covered?
- What are the implications of Title 24 and handicap access requirements on your claim?
- What are the potential liability issues when considering whether tenants can stay in undamaged units?
- Will placing displaced tenants in undamaged units affect your loss of rental income claim?
The Difference We Make
GGG/AI works exclusively for YOU, the policyholder, not for the insurance company. Our insurance professionals have managed and negotiated thousands of claims after every type of property damage disaster. With offices across the US and an unmatched network of expert resources, we swiftly and equitably navigate the claims process towards successful resolution.