Why Choose Us?
Since 1941, our team of expert loss consultants has been dedicated to relieving our clients of this burden. We handle every aspect of the claims process, from assessment and documentation to negotiation, ensuring you receive a fair and timely settlement. With GGG/AI by your side, you can focus on what truly matters – the smooth operation of your manufacturing operation and the satisfaction of your customers.
What We Do
Thorough Evaluation: As insurance professionals, we understand all areas of your policy, including coverage limitations, restrictions, debris removal coverage, coinsurance requirements, extended period of indemnity, law and ordinance provisions, policy time-deadlines, etc.
With You the Whole Way: We meet with you often to discuss your business operations and create the right claims strategy to fit your immediate needs and long-term goals. Our experts stay in constant communication with you and the insurance company as we execute a plan that achieves your priorities. We will inspect and document the damaged property thoroughly.
Securing Equitable Settlements: We advocate for a swift and fair settlement from your property insurer to protect your interests and maximize your recovery.
In the aftermath of significant property damage, you're left wondering about the best course of action to accelerate your recovery.
You contact your insurance company, anticipating that they will promptly send out an adjuster and provide the coverage you have paid for. However, your claim will impact your insurer's financials – will their adjuster look out for your best interests?
This dynamic reveals the delicate balance between your needs and the financial intricacies of the insurance industry. Navigating this landscape effectively is crucial to ensure appropriate recovery, in accordance with the coverage you have paid for.
We Can Help
Understanding the "fine print" of your insurance policy before engaging in substantive discussions with your property insurer is essential. How the claim is presented and how the coverage is utilized can make a dramatic difference in your recovery amount. Our in-depth analysis of the policy, and expert guidance, built upon over 80+ years of experience in the insurance claims industry, is invaluable to your full recovery.
Key Considerations for Your Insurance Claim Process
- Do the independent equipment and building consultants brought in by the insurance company work for the policyholder or for the insurance company?
- What are the implications of temporarily producing your product in other owned or non-owned locations?
- How will increased efficiency and productivity from new equipment affect your claim?
- How will smoke and water used to fight a fire, or from a water damage incident, affect your machinery, computers, and electronics?
- Will the insurance company test for hidden damage in electronic components of your machinery?
- Are you aware of the warranties and protective safeguard requirements in your policy?
- What extra expenses are allowed in your claim?
- What methodologies are used for valuing raw materials, work in progress, and finished goods?
- Will you be able to continue paying your employees during the claim process?
- What are the pros and cons of repairing versus replacing production lines?
- Does your policy contain a coinsurance clause?
- How can you utilize code upgrade coverage when rebuilding after a disaster and how does your policy address it?
- What are your options if your coverage is not sufficient?
- What are the implications of the insurance company engaging a forensic accountant? Do they work for you, or for the insurance company?
- How will you project lost sales?
- What are the differences between expediting expenses and extra expenses? Does your debris removal coverage allow you to exceed your policy limit in certain situations?
- Do you have to rebuild to collect Replacement Cost Value on your building? Can you rebuild at another location?
The Difference We Make
GGG/AI works exclusively for YOU, the policyholder, not for the insurance company. Our insurance professionals have managed and negotiated thousands of claims after every type of property damage disaster. With offices across the US and an unmatched network of expert resources, we swiftly and equitably navigate the claims process towards successful resolution.