Insurance Claim Services For Libraries
When your library suffers property damage, your main focus should be on getting your operations up and running—yesterday.
You don’t have time for a drawn out insurance claim process or for the stacks of complicated paperwork required. When your bookshelves are wiped out and books and computers are damaged, you need to recoup your losses fast.
At Adjusters International, our experts help libraries like yours, get the money they’re entitled to—sooner.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Factors To Consider
Library Client References
- ADA Association
- The Advanced Development
- Armuchee School
- bda, inc
- Bedford Central School District
- Boomer Esiason Foundation
- Carney Rod and Gun Club, Inc.
- The Center Club
- Chesapeake Service Systems Inc.
- ECPI College of Technology
- Epilepsy Foundation of Long Island
- Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School
- Greater Topsail Area Chamber of Commerce
- Highland Elementary School
- Impact Systems Inc.
- Kettering Community
- Montgomery County Volunteer Fire Rescue Association
- Naomi Elementary
- Northern Virginia Law School
- O/E Automation Inc.
- One Ames Hill Corporation
- Orleans Parish School Board
- Seeds of Peace Camp
- St. Paul's College
- Walker County Board Of Education
- The Washington Ballet
- Washington Music Center