Why Choose Us?
Since 1941, our team of expert loss consultants has been dedicated to relieving our clients of this burden. We handle every aspect of the claims process, from assessment and documentation to negotiation, ensuring you receive a fair and timely settlement. With GGG/AI by your side, you can focus on what truly matters – the smooth operation of your establishment and the satisfaction of your guests.
What We Do
Thorough Evaluation: As insurance professionals, we understand all areas of your policy, including coverage limitations, restrictions, coinsurance requirements, law and ordinance provisions, policy time-deadlines, etc.
With You the Whole Way: We meet with you often to discuss your business operations and create the right claims strategy to fit your immediate needs and long-term goals. Our experts stay in constant communication with you and the insurance company as we execute a plan that achieves your priorities. We will inspect and document the damaged property thoroughly.
Securing Equitable Settlements: We advocate for a swift and fair settlement from your property insurer to protect your interests and maximize your recovery.
In the aftermath of significant property damage, you're left wondering about the best course of action to accelerate your recovery.
You contact your insurance company, anticipating that they will promptly send out an adjuster and provide the coverage you have paid for. However, your claim will impact your insurer's financials – will their adjuster look out for your best interests?
This dynamic reveals the delicate balance between your needs and the financial intricacies of the insurance industry. Navigating this landscape effectively is crucial to ensure a swift and successful recovery.
We Can Help
Understanding the "fine print" of your insurance policy before engaging in substantive discussions with your insurer is essential. How the claim is presented and how the coverage is utilized can make a dramatic difference in your recovery amount. Our in-depth analysis of the policy, and expert guidance, built upon 80+ years of experience in the insurance claims industry, is invaluable to your full recovery.
Key Considerations for Your Insurance Claim Process
- When can I start rebuilding?
- Do the independent building consultant’s insurance companies use work for you or the insurance company?
- Do you have a coinsurance provision in your policy, and how does that impact your recovery?
- Are there liability issues when placing guests in undamaged rooms?
- How does placing guests in undamaged rooms affect your business income claim?
- Is a lease purchase strategy suitable for your situation?
- Will the insurance company pay franchise fees while your property is closed?
- Will your business interruption coverage account for loss of sales due to a destroyed restaurant within an otherwise unaffected hotel?
- What are the implications and potential credits if you place guests in other hotels you own?
- Is it advantageous for your property to be considered a "total loss"? Why might it not be?
- What are the implications of Title 24 and accessibility features on your claim?
- Does the policy cover code upgrades? How best to utilize code coverage, especially if it is insufficient?
- Can you continue paying your employees during the claim process?
- What will extra expense coverage cover? Can I use extra expenses to offset shortfalls in coverage elsewhere?
- How does an extended period of indemnity work?
- What is the difference between expediting expenses and extra expenses?
- How do I account for lost sales in the future?
The Difference We Make
GGG/AI works exclusively for YOU, the policyholder, not for the insurance company. Our insurance professionals have managed and negotiated thousands of claims after every type of property damage disaster. With offices across the US and an unmatched network of expert resources, we swiftly and equitably navigate the claims process towards successful resolution.