Insurance Claim Services For Financial Institutions
When your financial institution suffers property damage, your main focus should be on getting your operations up and running—yesterday.
You don’t have time for a drawn out insurance claim process or for the stacks of complicated paperwork required. When your vaults are wiped out and the business furnishings are damaged, you need to recoup your losses fast.
At Adjusters International, our experts help financial institutions like yours, get the money they’re entitled to—sooner.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Factors To Consider
Financial Client References
- The Bank of Baltimore
- Capital Investments Associates, Inc.
- The Carlyle Group
- First National Bank & Trust
- First Union Corporation
- International Investment Advisors
- Joseph P. Kennedy Enterprises, Inc.
- Kidder, Peabody & Co., Inc.
- New World Tower
- New York Mercantile Exchange, Inc.
- Pan Am Equities Inc.
- Prudential Asset Resources
- Ronald D. Paul Companies
- Shelter Corporation/Chase
- Skyline Towers