We are your trusted advisor, working exclusively for you to secure the equitable settlement you are entitled to make full repairs or rebuild.
How We Can Help
Since 1941, Goodman-Gable-Gould/Adjusters International has been helping businesses along the East Coast, from New York to Florida, manage their storm damage claims. We strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of your immediate needs and long-term goals.
Our public adjusters are experts in the insurance claims process and will conduct a full review of your policy. We thoroughly document your property damage and the income lost from business interruption. We present a detailed claim and negotiate with your insurance company to ensure the equitable settlement you need to get back to business.
What to Focus on After a Storm
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions. Contact us for the answers and a complimentary review of your claim.
- How can I minimize the toll on my customers and employees?
- How can I get insurance to pay for nor’easter or winter storm damage?
- What is the difference between a public adjuster and an insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance from the insurance company?