We are your advocates, working exclusively for you, not the insurance company, to obtain the settlement that you deserve to recover and rebuild.
How We Can Help
Since 1941, Goodman-Gable-Gould/Adjusters International has been strategizing with businesses to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of their immediate needs and long-term goals. We thoroughly review your policy and then bring together a team of experts that includes forensic accountants, contents specialists, construction estimators, and trusted advisors to ensure that we have the best evidence to create a detailed and comprehensive claim.
We evaluate and document not only the physical damages to your property, but also the income lost from business interruption. Fluent in your policy’s coverage, we remove the possibility of an unreasonable damage assessment from your insurer.
What to Focus on After a Wildfire
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions. Contact us for the answers and a complimentary review of your claim.
- What is the role of my insurance agent/broker? When faced with supporting my position or the insurance company’s, where will they stand?
- Loss of appearance allowances, are they covered?
- The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
- Why is a claims strategy so important?
- Am I impacted by coinsurance?