We are your trusted advisors, working to ensure you receive a fair and equitable settlement to repair or rebuild.
How We Can Help
Since 1941, Goodman-Gable-Gould/Adjusters International has been helping businesses of all sizes in all industries along the East Coast, from New York to Florida, manage their windstorm claims. We level the playing field with the insurance company and strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to receive the settlement you are entitled to for repairs or a rebuild.
Our public adjusters are experts in property damage insurance claims and will conduct a full review of your policy. Our construction estimators, contents specialists, and forensic accountants will accurately evaluate and document your property damage and the income lost from business interruption. We will present a detailed claim to your insurer and negotiate a fair and equitable settlement.
What to Focus on After a Windstorm
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions. Contact us for the answers and a complimentary review of your claim.
- How can I get insurance to pay for windstorm damage?
- What is the difference between a public adjuster and a company or independent insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance from the insurance company?