We are your trusted advisor, negotiating on your behalf to get a fair and equitable settlement from your insurer.
How We Can Help
We strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of your immediate needs and long-term goals. We bring together a team of forensic accountants, contents specialists, construction estimators, and trusted advisors to ensure that we have the best evidence to create a detailed and comprehensive hurricane damage insurance claim.
Our public adjusters are insurance experts and will conduct a full review of your policy to identify coverage options and restrictions, limitations, and coinsurance requirements. We correctly evaluate and document your property damage and the income lost from business interruption and negotiate a fair and equitable settlement.
What to Focus on After a Hurricane
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions. Contact us for the answers and a complimentary review of your claim.
- How can I minimize the toll on my customers and employees?
- How can I get insurance to pay for hurricane damage?
- What is the difference between a public adjuster and a company or independent insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's/broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance from the insurance company?