We are your trusted advisors in the property insurance claims process. We work exclusively for you, not your insurance company, and negotiate to ensure an equitable settlement to make repairs.
How We Can Help
Since 1941, Goodman-Gable-Gould/Adjusters International has been helping businesses of all sizes in all industries along the East Coast, from New York to Florida, manage their hail damage insurance claims. We strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of your immediate needs and long-term goals.
Our insurance professionals are fluent in your policy’s coverage and remove the possibility of an unreasonable damage assessment from your insurance company. We correctly evaluate and document your hailstorm damage and any income lost from business interruption. We present a detailed claim and negotiate to ensure an equitable settlement.
What to Focus on After a Hailstorm
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions. Contact us for the answers and a complimentary review of your claim.
- What is the role of my insurance agent/broker? When faced with supporting my position or the insurance company’s, where will they stand?
- Loss of appearance allowances, are they covered?
- The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
- Why is a claims strategy so important?
- Am I impacted by coinsurance?