We focus on helping you restore your business as quickly as possible. We evaluate, document, and prove the full scope of loss and negotiate your claim to ensure an equitable recovery.
How We Can Help
Since 1941, Goodman-Gable-Gould/Adjusters International has been helping businesses of all sizes in all industries along the East Coast, from New York City to Florida, manage their fire insurance claims. We strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of your immediate needs and long-term goals. We bring together a team of experts that includes forensic accountants, contents specialists, construction estimators, and trusted advisors to ensure that we have gathered the best evidence to create a detailed and comprehensive claim.
Our insurance professionals are fluent in your policy’s coverage and remove the possibility of an unreasonable damage assessment from your insurance company. We correctly evaluate and document your property damage and the income lost from business interruption. We present a detailed claim and negotiate a fair and equitable settlement.
What to Focus on After a Fire
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions. Contact us for the answers and to discuss your claim.
- The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
- What is the difference between a public adjuster and a building contractor evaluating the damage?
- What is my agent's/broker’s role?
- Why is a claims strategy so important?
- Can smoke damage be removed or neutralized?
- Am I impacted by coinsurance?
- How can you identify/document items that are totally destroyed?