Public Adjusters for Water Damage
We are your trusted advocates there on-site to provide our experience in the insurance claim process and maximize your recovery to prevent further delay.
When your project is under construction, it is vulnerable to a range of natural and man-made disasters, or perils. It could be a scaffolding collapse or a fire sparked from construction equipment. Perhaps it’s a random pipe bursting that causes water damage floors down, ruining sheetrock and wooden floors. In any case, the property damage can delay construction considerably, leaving the job stalled and costing you heavily as you try to make a plan to get back on track.
Are you covered by a builder’s risk insurance policy? Along with coverage to repair and replace property, how much coverage is there for the expenses you will take on with every day of delay in order to reorganize and keep the project alive? Your insurance company has its own team working on their behalf. With our public adjusters working as your advocates, you have experts in builder’s risk policies on-site to evaluate, document, and present a comprehensive scope of coverage and negotiate your claim for the maximum amount.
What To Focus On After Water Damage
What is my agent/broker’s role?
What do I need to know about the insurance company’s experts?
Why is a claim strategy so important?
What are considered hard costs?
What are considered soft costs?
How quickly can I start rebuilding following a loss?
Property Damage Losses Builder's Risk Claims Recovery Process
How Our Team Helps You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Clients We Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- 108 Owners Corporation Manhasset Condo
- 1618 14th Street, NW, LLC
- 17th Street Revocable Trust
- 18749C N. Frederick Corporation
- 2108 Bolton Street
- 218 East Main Street Partnership
- 245 Granby, LLC
- 380 York Road Associates
- 388028 British Columbia Ltd., Inc.
- 3D Treats, Inc./dba Dairy Queen
- 517 S. Broadway, LLC
- 53rd Street & Madison Tower Development LLC
- 700 S. Peters Owners Associates
- 732 Maryland Avenue Partnership
- 918 North Charles-Acquisition LLC
- A & D Convenience
- A & G Management
- ABC Carpet & Home
- Aberdeen Village
- Absecon Home Center
- Accuworks, Inc.
- Acme Paper & Supply Co.
- Acri Graphics
- ADA Association
All insurance policies have their 'gray’ areas, and ours was no exception… I was particularly impressed with… your team’s ability to navigate through those areas and present them strategically… in the best light for your client. I really believe that our final claim resolution was significantly better than it would have been.Donald C. WoodPresident and Chief Executive Officer - Federal Realty Investment Trust
For decades, L’Auberge Chez François has been one of the leading restaurants in the metro Washington, D.C., area. Known for its exceptional French cuisine and impressive service, the restaurant is a longtime favorite of Washingtonians celebrating anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions.
A magnitude 6.8 earthquake, called Nisqually in seismic circles, rocked Seattle, Washington, in 2001 and severely damaged the Starbucks corporate headquarters building.
Super Typhoon Paka, as the storm came to be called, was a 12-hour session of destruction for the island of Guam. Stirring up winds in excess of 200 miles per hour, the tropical cyclone tossed buildings, planes and ships across the island like discarded toys. Among these was the headquarters of Continental Micronesia, a subsidiary of Continental Airlines. The main offices, the marketing buildings and the planes were damaged by the powerful typhoon.