Stephen C. Harper, Professional Loss Consultant, is a life-long Marylander and graduate of the University of Maryland, from where he holds a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Government & Politics with a concentration in Mandarin Chinese. Stephen has spent his entire career assisting policyholders as a public adjuster on various residential and commercial claims in Maryland, Virginia, The District of Columbia and Pennsylvania. Some of the many loss adjustments in which Stephen has obtained excellent settlements for clients include claims for David S. Brown, Geller Associates, Douglas Development, PM Hospitality, Capital Restaurant Concepts, Sage Management, MRP Realty, Edgewood Management and Borger Management. No matter the size of the claim, Stephen will put the client’s needs at the forefront and be attentive, detailed, and always available to help make the client whole again after a loss.
Public Adjusting Licenses
- Delaware Public Adjuster License #1412221
- Maryland Public Adjuster License #3000009407
- Pennsylvania Public Adjuster License #781561
- Vermont Public Adjuster License #3001741493
- Virginia Public Adjuster License #996487
- Washington, DC Public Adjuster License #3095097