Deanna Friedel, General Adjuster, is an Ohio native and graduate of The Ohio State University. Deanna began her career in the power generation field for General Electric as a procurement and production specialist with an emphasis on contracts and government compliance. Following her service at GE, Deanna spent over 15 years in the residential and commercial construction industry specializing in contract development, project management and business operations. Deanna’s experience extends to the commercial and residential insurance fields, where she served as an agent for Nationwide Insurance, specializing in multi-family commercial insurance.
Since joining GGG/AI in 2014, Deanna has been involved in the adjustment of both large residential and commercial claims with an emphasis on technical claims, builder’s risk claims, hotel and multi-family claims and restaurant claims, including the successful settlement of several McDonald’s claims.
Public Adjusting Licenses
- California Public Adjuster License #4264029
- Delaware Public Adjuster License #3002194916
- Maryland Public Adjuster License #3000681514
- North Carolina Public Adjuster License #15807613
- Pennsylvania Public Adjuster License #1105781
- South Carolina Public Adjuster License #15807613
- Virginia Public Adjuster License #772380