Zach Forrest, Senior Vice President/Principal, has spent his entire business career assisting policyholders as a licensed public adjuster. Zach has been extensively involved with all aspects of real and personal property & time element losses on commercial and residential claims. Mr. Forrest, who is licensed to adjust claims in many states and in the District of Columbia, has been an integral member of the GGG Team (and often the lead adjuster) in the adjustment of many significant property claims and his clients have included National Railroad Passenger Corporation (AMTRAK), PM Hotel Group, Polinger Shannon & Luchs Company, The Congressional Club, The Dennis and Phillip Ratner Museum, Sandy Spring Bank, Federal Realty Investment Trust, The Matchbox Food Group, The Vucurevich Simons Advisory Group, Farmers Restaurant Group, Kettler Management, Winn Residential, The Union Station Redevelopment Corporation, Eagle Bank, Congressman and Mrs. John Delaney, Reed Smith, Greenhill Capital Corporation, Hamiltonian Art Gallery, The Barker Adoption Foundation and The National Presbyterian Church. Zach has a tremendous roster of repeat and satisfied clients and is well versed on all matters of claim preparation, policy and coverage, and loss evaluation and negotiation.
Zach was a featured speaker at the Hamiltonian Gallery’s Professional Development Speaker Series on “How To Properly Insure Your Work”. In 2013, Mr. Forrest was selected as one of Bisnow’s 35 Under 35, for achievements and contributions to the Washington, DC commercial real estate and business community. Zach is a native of New York, and a graduate of The George Washington University in Washington, DC.
Public Adjusting Licensures
- California Public Adjuster License #2M10645
- Washington, DC Public Adjuster License #2863975
- Florida Public Adjuster License #W432084
- Maryland Public Adjuster License #NJI 100008407
- North Carolina Public Adjuster License #12059448
- New Jersey Public Adjuster License #1211388
- New York Public Adjuster License #PA1277605
- Pennsylvania Public Adjuster License #761376
- Tennessee Public Adjuster License #2335312
- Virginia Public Adjuster License #860034
- West Virginia Public Adjuster License #12059448