Stephen Schulhoff, General Adjuster, joined Goodman-Gable-Gould/Adjusters International in 2008 after a varied career in numerous industries, most recently real estate management and property development. Prior to that, he owned a manufacturing company within the gift industry as well as oversaw the operations of a large plumbing manufacturing company. Steve is fluent in Spanish and spent many years abroad teaching English as a second language. During his years as a Public Adjuster, he has represented such clients as McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy’s, a large magazine distributor, real estate management companies, churches and many residences of varying sizes.
Public Adjusting Licensures
- Washington, D.C. Public Adjuster License #2864904
- Delaware Public Adjuster License #1087206
- Maryland Public Adjuster License #RJI99996488
- Pennsylvania Public Adjuster License #659507
- Texas Public Adjuster License #1540979
- Virginia Public Adjuster License #860224