Mark Santavenere, General Adjuster, is a graduate of Towson University in Maryland, with a Bachelor of Science in Business Media,. Mr. Santavenere is licensed to adjust losses in: Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C. He has spent the bulk of his professional career in Commercial Real Estate and Risk Management. Mark handles both residential and commercial claims for some of GGG/AI’s biggest clients such as: David S. Brown, Blue Ocean, and Meisel and Cohen. He has assisted many satisfied clients during his tenure with GGG/AI and has a strong track record of expeditious and equitable claims settlements due to the diligent, thorough, and decisive manner in which he approaches all matters of damage measurement and assessment, claim preparation and loss negotiation.
Public Adjusting Licensures
- Washington, D.C. Public Adjuster License #3075662
- Delaware Public Adjuster License #1379252
- Maryland Public Adjuster License #2166539
- New Jersey Public Adjuster License #1582059
- Pennsylvania Public Adjuster License #736680