Chad Robins, General Adjuster/Professional Loss Consultant, is a native of Potomac, Maryland, and a graduate of Indiana University, Bloomington. Chad has spent his entire career assisting policyholders as a licensed public adjuster. As a General Adjuster/Professional Loss Consultant, Chad has been involved extensively in all aspects of property losses on both commercial and residential claims.
Mr. Robins has adjusted property claims for firms such as, Winn Residential, Adams & Co., Douglas Elliman Property Management, Halstead Management, American Bank Holdings, Taube Management, AM Property Holdings, Pine Lake Properties, Maxwell Kates Property Management, The Alexander Condominium Association, 35 Vestry Street Condominium Association, 200 Chambers Condominium Association, 166 Duane Street Condominium Association, Ocean One Condominium Association, Bernstein Liebhard LLP. Chad is attentive, detailed, and decisively effective in all matters of damage measurement, claim preparation and claim presentation. Mr. Robins is currently an active member of the New York Public Adjusters Association.
Public Adjusting Licensures
- Colorado Public Adjuster License #407265
- Connecticut Public Adjuster License #2394493
- Delaware Public Adjuster License #1146347
- Florida Public Adjuster License #W264641
- Maryland Public Adjuster License #2079422
- New Jersey Public Adjuster License #1319227
- New York Public Adjuster License #PA1204756
- Pennsylvania Public Adjuster License #646693
- Puerto Rico Public Adjuster License #3000175471