Alex P. Goodman, Professional Loss Consultant, is a graduate of The University of Maryland School of Health, with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Kinesiology. He is a lifelong Washingtonian, having grown up in Potomac, Maryland. Alex has extensive experience working on loss adjustments-claims with damages of several hundred thousand dollars and his assignments have included single-family residential properties, apartment properties, churches, condominium associations, hotels and retail properties. Mr. Goodman regularly works on claim adjustments in the following locations: Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Public Adjusting Licensures
- Washington, D.C. Public Adjuster License #3075591
- Delaware Public Adjuster License #1378761
- Maryland Public Adjuster License #2162945
- New Jersey Public Adjuster License #1582069
- Pennsylvania Public Adjuster License #736678
- Virginia Public Adjuster License #948871