Paul Ferraro, General Adjuster, is a graduate of West Chester University and holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing. Paul has a background in construction with experience in cost estimating, construction management, disaster response and past training in fire and smoke restoration, water damage restoration and mold remediation.
Paul regularly handles losses as the lead adjuster, is proficient in estimating damages and has extensive experience in catastrophe response. Paul has expertise in a wide range of loss types. Paul has assisted policyholders in adjustments involving multi-family housing, hospitality groups, manufacturing facilities, auto repair shops, auto sales/dealers, retail stores, restaurants, development groups, banks, realty groups, condominiums, churches, food processing facilities, healthcare/medical facilities, Builders Risk and residential losses resulting from fire damage, hurricane/wind damage, tornado damage, water damage, flood damage, earthquake, collapse, mold, asbestos and construction defect.
Public Adjusting Licensures
- Washington, D.C. Public Adjuster License #3087525
- Florida Public Adjuster License #P095332
- Georgia Public Adjuster License #2996417
- Louisiana Public Adjuster License #440556
- Maryland Public Adjuster License #2186940
- North Carolina Public Adjuster License #9086357
- New Jersey Public Adjuster License #1491937
- New York Public Adjuster License #PA-1276289
- Virginia Public Adjuster License #860031