Kyle Hensiek joined Adjusters International in 2010 as a loss consultant. He advocates for and represents individuals and businesses that have been affected by disaster, acting as the intermediary between policyholders and insurance companies. As a public adjuster, his primary responsibilities include serving as the first point-of-contact with potential clients, determining client-specific recovery goals and assembling and overseeing the team appropriate for each insurance claim, including adjusters, accountants, damage estimators, inventory specialists, agers and conditioners, and forensic accountants.
Kyle is licensed as a public adjuster in nine states across the United States.
Kyle has been featured as an expert panelist on Adjusters International’s Property Insurance Roundtable podcast in the episode titled, “Wildfires: Filing Property Insurance Claims for One of Nature’s Most Fearsome Foes.”
Kyle understands that no two claims are alike. He takes great care to connect with clients on a personal level, from the CEO to the stay-at-home mom. He can empathize with their situation and understand what their unique needs are in order to achieve their individual goals resulting in a successful recovery. Kyle’s primary goal is to take as much of the burden of recovery off his clients so they can focus on the people important to them or their business recovery.
Public Adjusting Licensures
- Arizona State Adjuster License #1019139
- California State Adjuster License #2G06638
- Idaho State Adjuster License #394166
- Montana State Adjuster License #751484
- New Mexico State Adjuster License #290778
- Nevada State Adjuster License #785139
- Oklahoma State Adjuster License #100160289
- Utah State Adjuster License #392462
- Washington State Adjuster License #796918
- National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA)